Low Voltage Reactors
ApolloSoyuz range of Low Voltage Reactors are produced at our Mahape Works . . . . engineering expertise and processes spanning over three and half decades make our products the most preferred choice for all esteemed users . . .
Our range of Low Voltage Reactors include……
• Filter Reactor
• Series Reactor
• Bypass Reactor
• Grid Reactor
• Decoupling Reactor
• Chopper Reactor
• Input / Output Reactor
• Range From 50VA To 1000 KVA
• Frequency: - 50 / 60 Hz.
• Winding Material :- Copper & Aluminum
• Phase :- Single & Three Phase
• Encapsulated / Open Coils
• Core Material :- CRGO / CRNO / Amorphous / Ferrite
• Coils With Silica Sand & Resin Compound
• Insulation System :- Up To 210°C ( 115°C Temp.Rise)
• Transformer With Built In Reactor
Drive, UPS, Marine, Traction, Windmill, Solar
• Constructed to withstand + 10% continuous
fluctuations as a standard.
• Conform to BIS and international standards.
• Insulation class ‘E’ to ‘H’ as specified.
• High Quality Lamination and Conductors ensure Low Losses.
• Impregnated with International Quality Resins and Varnishes.
• Chemically treated and plated fasteners and hardware to avoid corrosion.
• Terminals shrouded for safety.
• Shields inserted as per customers’ special requests.
• Saturation and Linearity as per specifications
• Taps in windings provided as per customers’ special requests.
• Sheet Metal Enclosures as per required IP class of protection on request.
• Incoming Components and Materials inspected before use.
• In Process Controls and Production Testing Systems for all products.
• All testing carried out by Calibrated Test Equipments.
• Test Certificate for Type Tests and Routine Tests provided on request.
• Rugged construction for maintenance free performance.
• Products warranted against manufacturing defects.